View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 05:18 PM

Default Re: Guitar Heroes - GAME THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

- spook: Man, he pulled that Dustin/Scott thing out of nowhere it seems... and he locked his vote halfway through the day, wtf? I just don't see how the hell he thought of that as a villager, it came from left field entirely IMO (8)

[/ QUOTE ]

This is from Nez's long post D1 where he gave his thoughts on everyone- and I think his comment here about Spook is really wolfy.

It isn't like Nez to think Spook is a wolf for Spooks actions.

Nez isnt a level 1 thinker- yet his thinking regarding Spook is ridiculously level 1. villager Nez would ask: "why would Spook act this way as a wolf"- and that thought never enters his mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, good find

[/ QUOTE ]

thank you.

Why are you acting like an ass?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because I've been playing my ass off and I feel like you have been lazy, poor, only reading when it's convenient, switching reads whenever it's convenient and in general playing a horrible game

I'm sorry, that's how I feel, and I'm just being honest with you... and every time I've brought up why I think you are a wolf you just say "That makes sense"

How the hell am I supposed to read into that? Or feel about that?

And you are wasting your time on me, who if nothing else deserves at least a couple more days for the effort I've put into this game