View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 03:10 PM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt Mods Yet? (1 included)

Edit - The 2 links to the ZIP/RAR in my above post are now DEAD-LINKS. I will be re-posting them soon, in a new thread, as a basic Multi-Table Mod package. If anyone needs a copy in the meantime, please PM me and I will get you a copy.

[ QUOTE ]
I tested out your new rar/zip file and it seems to work fine. Are the chips you replaced just bigger than the original ones? Also is there anyway you can make the racetrack avatars the same as the hilite ones? I like the solid color with the yellow border. Currently I'm using the one from your solid color avatar zip, but it doesnt have the nice yellow highlight around it. No big deal, but thought if you had the time [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Btw your zip pkg should make it really easy for anyone to mod FT now....if they had issues before.

[/ QUOTE ]

Grrr yes, I forgot about the oversized chips. I typically use a custom chips0 by gregg777. I will make a new ZIP file when I make the new thread with all default chips sizes.

In the \elements\ folder - there are 2 folders: Cards - Default, and Chips - Default. In the Chips - Default are the default sized chips (and a "XX" folder containing the oversized chips). You can go to C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\Graphics\Table\Elements\Chips - Default, and copy the chips0-2, then paste them into C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\Graphics\Table\Elements. That should get them back to default sized.

[ QUOTE ]
Also is there anyway you can make the racetrack avatars the same as the hilite ones? I like the solid color with the yellow border. Currently I'm using the one from your solid color avatar zip, but it doesnt have the nice yellow highlight around it. No big deal, but thought if you had the time [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ohhh I see. Yes I will make a couple real quick.

Other color-combo's?