View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 11:35 AM

Default Re: Prima/Microgaming - New features

[ QUOTE ]
Is it right that the response time in the NL 6max games i play is ridicuosly short ? And the great timebank feature was removed ?! I play on Battlefield.

Greetings,
MrNike

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this is a huge pain. Apparently some tables are now "fast tables", which allow 7 seconds for response and don't offer a time bank. They don't even give you a warning beep, they just fold your hand before you realize it. Impossible to play on if you're multi-tabling. This is fine if people want it, but they need to be labeled better. There are a couple of tables called "Turbo", which makes sense, but other "fast" tables aren't labeled at all. It just says that it is a fast table in the chat box when you pull up the table. Which I usually don't notice. So I end up playing 1 orbit on these stupid things because I don't know its a fast table until I start getting folded.

I agree with those that said keep 300NL/500NL - those are great levels.

Another issue - my lobby often turns off all filters for no apparent reason. I have to click the "NL Hold Em" button off and back on to reset my filters.

Buddy list is incredibly silly. Inviting a "buddy" would basically be like saying to someone - "you are a huge fish, I'd like to know where you are at all times so that I can follow you".

I like the new bankroll and in play numbers at the top of the lobby, but it would be great if there was a "total" number as well.