View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 04:13 AM

Default Re: Underhanded Tactic Used in a 10/20 NL game, Please Discuss.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
and the boot smashing your face into it will make you think twice about doing it again. You will also be getting about what you deserve.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Uh yeah do this at the wrong table or to the wrong person and your gonna get [censored] up. I know that sounds like an over-reaction but in all honesty if you continue this you deserve it.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
If you did this to me I wouldnt say a word, but make sure I follow you into the parking lot for a discussion. Or the bathroom. Somewhere where there's no cameras.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really appreciate all of the internet tough-guyism coming out in this thread, but I have yet to have my ass kicked by a poker player and I don't think it's ever going to happen. Would I pull this move if Floyd Mayweather Jr. were the villain? No, of course not. Would I pull this move if some poker geek with a math degree who complains about girl troubles on BBV4Life were the villain? You bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly I wasnt going for the internet tough guy approach, but I have played in some games with some pretty rough ppl. And I was just commenting that if you continue this behaviour the wrong person might just take offence.

I dont necessarily believe that this would happen to you but you have to admit that there is atleast a chance of it happening. And if it does, you deserve it was my point.