View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 03:31 PM

Default Re: Stoxpoker videos- can I download them to view offline?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know what Stox's policy is about this now, when I was a member they didn't allow that. Instead of using 2+2 you should just email them, Stox and his staff are all very nice and will be happy to help.

As an alternative option you can also try Deuces Cracked, they provide a different type of service than Stox does, its more single tabling and deeper reads since there is no multi-tabling. They also specialize in other games such as Stud, Horse, and Razz videos (I contributed to the Razz content recently), and they allow you to save the videos to your hard drive.

In short stox is best for multitabling and in-the-moment decisions, DC is best for indepth analysis since they have more time to discuss between hands. You cant go wrong subscribing with both.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is dated information. Most of the early videos were 4 tabling cash games.

We have added pokertracker videos, non-poker screen capture videos, HU and two tabling videos.

HU videos from both points of view with commentary from both players are being added also for both limit and no-limit.

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew about the HU videos, I forgot to mention that in my post. I also should have mentioned the equal balance between NL and limit - my bad.

I didnt know about the 2 tabling and screen capture vids, thats all new. Very nice!