View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 03:07 PM

Default Re: Situation with two sisters (w/pics)

[ QUOTE ]

OP, Busted. Give it up 'cause you ain't doing this. Save those pics of the blonde in handcuffs for some other forum.

And I don't think anyone beloved this for a second, seems they were just having fun with OP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Believe it or not, I don't care.

And the older sister isn't blonde, she's a dark haired, brunette with some highlights. Probably no highlights anymore considering she's getting her hair done now possibly.

[ QUOTE ]
you have just told us what you are going to do to her in this pic. but you still have not had her do anything we told you to have her do to prove it is real.

Now, since you are going to post these anyways, put a sign on her that says "andnow" or you are full of [censored], which is now about 97% the case.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't post it, someone else, Jamouga or something like that posted it here:

[ QUOTE ]
Go over to older sister's place, get her to strip to bra/panties and handcuff her hands behind her back. Then leave.

[/ QUOTE ]

Believe me or not, I'm still going to do this. I think this is the best of both worlds: I get to mess with the older sister, and the younger sister won't be pissed at me afterwards because I said I'd get pics of cuffed like that for her.

Anyways, I can pull the sign, but probably only after she's cuffed so she really has no choice. Because if I do use a sign, she probably would know I'm posting the pic on the internet or something, or will ask why. But, like I said, OK, I'll use a sign that says "andnow" or I will write "andnow" on her body somewhere that will show on the pic with a marker or something.

UPDATE: I just called the older sister, she said she's like an hour or so away, out of town getting her hair done or something, but she says she'll be back home later tonight. She wants to meet at her place. I'll let you know what happens afterwards.