View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 02:09 PM

Default Re: STTF SNG->cash thread

Karp, I like the way you played the hand fine. He underbet the turn and gave you odds to call for sure. I don't think he calls a huge river bet if you hit the spade, but big enough that the call is profitable.

His numbers aren't crazy so he might be able to fold an overpair to enough pressure, plus you might hit - and Manchild was talking about bluffing, so I was wondering what might happen if he made a bigger bet on the turn.

I also changed the suit of the turn to make for more scare cards on the river.

[ QUOTE ]

23/4/1 so far mini 3bets have been TT+. Though he always mini 3bets so there might be some other hands in his range aswell.

Seat 1: SKYLARKNOC ( $74.30 )
Seat 3: aasboe ( $51.55 )
Seat 6: Momp ( $48.40 )
Seat 8: MsHollyGolightly ( $49.25 )
Seat 10: Firetribe ( $77.74 )
aasboe posts Small Blind $0.25
Momp posts Big Blind $0.50

Dealing cards
Your cards K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [Firetribe]
MsHollyGolightly folds
Firetribe raises $1.75
SKYLARKNOC raises $3
aasboe folds
Momp calls $2.50
Firetribe calls $1.25

Dealing Flop 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Momp checks
Firetribe checks
SKYLARKNOC bets $7
Momp folds
Firetribe calls $7

Dealing Turn 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
Firetribe checks
SKYLARKNOC bets $20
Firetribe calls $20

Dealing River 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Firetribe ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Against this opponent can you call this turn and then push any diamond or card that hits a straight (or maybe any card at all) or value bet a spade?

The bluff by itself might be a little unprofitable and chasing by itself might be a little unprofitable, but could they be profitable when put together?