View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 02:07 PM

Default Re: Situation with two sisters (w/pics)

[ QUOTE ]
Go over to older sister's place, get her to strip to bra/panties and handcuff her hands behind her back. Then leave.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the winner, according to the younger sister as well. Called her last night. Here's what happened.

Update:

Called younger sister last night. Told her what her sister was trying to get me to do. She was heated, she seriously was so pissed off.

Anyways, I told her I wasn't going to do anything, but if she wanted me to get back at the older sister (for trying to pull something like this off on the younger sister) then I could make sure to go over to her place and humiliate her in some way and take a pic of it.

She was totally for it. She has to really hate her older sister to go for this idea, im assuming.

So she told me she wants me to go over to her older sister's place, and get her to think that I want to hook up with her right there.

Then strip her down her clothes, bra and panties, everything, and then cuff her hands behind her back (I think younger girl has something with cuffs, she used them on me a couple times, and that's what she did to her older sister that one time at the party).

Anyways, she wants me to cuff her sister's hands behind her back, make her lean up against a wall or something and take a bunch of pics of her like that. And then afterwards, she says she wants me to send her all the pics, then I can do whatever I want with the pics.

I'm calling older sister later today, planning on making this happen tonight. Will update if anything happens.