Thread: Trips
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 12:19 PM

Default Re: Trips

yeah I like calling to shove the river becuz ur not gonna 3bet the turn here with AA KK ect and ur in position... oop id just 3bet now basically putting ur stack in

i think ur ahead on the river still greater than 50% of the time, TT folds to ur flop raise (which I think was alittle too big tbh id go 7-8 or so) T8 and 82 even suited almost always muck preflop (T8s may not only 1 cmbo tho) so thats leaves only 22 u really have to worry about on the turn... its probably close since there arent a ton of worse 8x combos hes likely to play and the 9s a bad card but he is playing 40% of his hands so T8 as well as 98s 87s 86 maybe stuff like J8 K8s are in his range but I think u should stick in the last 40 bucks cuz hes calling with whatever (he could even have played AA-QQ this way, players with these stats 40 vpip / very low pfr just call AA KK preflop alot and then stack off postflop like the donks they are so thats a large portion of his range here I think, enough to justify putting the last of it in).

Id say he shows up with J8s T8s 98s 87s all equally then AA KK slightly more often than 22 just becuz of combos (12:3 combos but its closer than that) and then theres the random Q8 K8 ect he is playing 40% of his hands and he ll play all these like the nuts (he wont put u on an 8 or 22 having played the flop fast if u want to 2nd level think which isnt that necessary vs a donk here truthfully just becuz of how strong our hand is).