Thread: Top Chef 8/15
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 02:14 AM

Default Re: Top Chef 8/15

The silverware thing isn't on Brian, it's on the ingrates they had working busing tables and what not. I got the impression that perhaps through the blogs we'll discover they [censored] up more than we realize. Brian was a mess, but I think he was likely not getting a lot of help from the other folks.

Howie openly admitting to cooking [censored], over-rich rissoto in a Bistro setting is a bigger crime to me. One poor execution, but two just incorrect preparation and not really fitting the theme.

Team April bit off way more than they could chew, and it hurt them. Bad choice imo.

I think not sending anybody home was the correct choice. Unless you got Howie, no one person [censored] up enough to go home.

Other thoughts.

It's violently gayballs of Howie to ape the dude's truffle burger when making his own.

I have a hard time seeing why Tre's burger isn't a burger and CJ's is. I hated that reasoning.

The blogger twist was horrible. Basically nothing she said was funny and what was with the stupid catty foody ripping on on Dale. Seems like the audience on these types of challenges always ends up auditioning for their own show.