View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 12:00 AM

Default Re: So it\'s Foxwoods time again ...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My favorate part of the one night i was there was telling TPK i was gonna win the low in O8 while calling, still getting him to overcall, showing A2356, and saying ship it. He looks at my hand, looks at his hand, yells ship it, and tables A3456.

My least favorate part of the night was when TPK scooped a huge threehanded pot against me and someone? diana_ross_fan? with some good low and a pair of sixes.

Edit: Another great moment was in razz having Prof. Ben muck the K of spades before he brought in. The Machine and I both made him muck.

[/ QUOTE ]

In Stud 8 I had A 3 3 to start out and went to war. I finished with 33 for high and a rough 10. But I was tilting from 08 when I lost with my rolled-up set of deuces [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
I made an A2346 low on 6th street in this hand and paired my 6 on the end, giving me the sweet pair of 6s for the immortal nut high. The best part of this hand was easily the fact that the_machine mucked a pair of jacks on the end in like an 800bb pot, giving me teh scoopar.