View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 07:28 PM

Default Re: ACism in one country or need for a world revolution?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

1. Anarcho-capitalism cannot 'work'. Anarcho-capitalism cannot do anything because it is not an actor. Only people can act.

[/ QUOTE ]

1.Sorry if English is only my third language and I do no take time to see if all my sentences are worded correctly on an internet forum...but thanks for the correction anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your English was fine in what you said and most native English speakers would say it the same way. Nielso was just being overly picky about using that word there. It's also worth noting that Nielso's first language is not English either.

[/ QUOTE ]

And the language of logic is totally foreign to him.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are four types of Copernicus posts:

1) Replies where he actually tries to provide some content. Unfortunately, he can't figure out how to actually format his replies, so nobody ever reads them. He might be the greatest genius ever, but we'll never know because people see his comments in red, mixed into paragraphs with what he's trying to reply to, and instantly say "I can't read this [censored]" and go to the next post.

2) Replies where he brags about who he's got on ignore.

3) Replies where he just lobs a turd insult.

4) Replies where he makes thinly-veiled brags about billing $500/hour, 40+ hrs/week, even though he's posting here all day.

That pretty much covers everything, doesn't it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Give Copernicus a break. He found the one person on the board who makes less sense than him.

He probably has good table selection at poker, just as he chooses to just insult Neilsio.