View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 02:04 PM

Default Re: Hypothetical First Date Question. (Subject Matter NSFW).

[ QUOTE ]
Unless you think she's really on her period and can be coaxed into moving further, the "keep kissing her" advice is probably bad.

Tell her its ok. Stop kissing her, remove yourself from her, distance yourself a little bit. If the lights are off, turn them on. Flick on the tv or something else to take your attention away from her. Basically just end any kissing, touching, physical contact you were having. Don't totally ignore her, because then she'll think you're a bitter jerk only out to screw her. Rather, make it clear that you respect her wish and are done with doing anything sexual. You don't need to say anything to do this. She was making out with you, she was enjoying it, she's aroused, she wanted to continue. If she wasn't, or she just hangs out for a little and leaves, you definitely weren't getting laid anyway. Wait until she tries to kiss you again. If it takes a long time you might be screwed and need a new plan, so if she tries to move close to you again or kiss you just go with it and hope for the best. If it doesn't take a long time, push her away again, maybe comment on how you thought she didn't want to go any further. If she says that she does, or just her next attempt, this is when you try to get her to go back to your room, and go from there.

I've been in similar situations in the past and have had no idea what to do and totally [censored] myself, so don't make that mistake

-Jeff

edit- if you think I'm an idiot and don't know what I'm talking about and think that you do, please post any situation you were in similar to OP's, since I'm sure someone with your experience runs into this type of last minute resistance all the time, and explain what you did, and why it worked. I would definitely be interested to hear another detailed story.

[/ QUOTE ]

This might be the worst advice in OOT this month, good work.