View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 12:11 PM

Default NL100 hand, but its deep, and i have a weird read

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.50/$1 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker Hand History Converter)

SB: $156.60
BB: $115.00
UTG: $423.05
Hero (MP): $250.15
CO: $99.50
BTN: $100.00

Reads: <font color="blue">4 villain seemed kinda bad but I wasn't sure. he was like 24/15/1.6 over 1k hands but they were mostly datamined. he played a weird hand where he raised AKs and bet/3-bet AI on a rag board...getting it in against an A-high FD but losing. i guess he either really sucks or had an amazing read, but yea i thought he was kinda bad/bluffy.

his c/r flop % was only 2% but over a 1k hand sample i'm not sure if that means much.</font>

Preflop: Hero is dealt K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (6 Players)
UTG calls $1.00, <font color="red">Hero raises to $4.50</font>, CO calls $4.50, 3 folds, UTG calls $3.50

Flop: ($15) A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (3 Players)
UTG checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $11.00</font>, CO folds, <font color="red">UTG raises to $39.00</font>, Hero calls $28.00

Turn: ($93) 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">UTG bets $70.00</font>, Hero....?

Pot Size: $93.00 ($3 Rake)

I don't really think the flop is anything but a call/reevaluate vs this guy. I was hoping he'd check his missed draws, and I was going to fold on any diamond, Q, 7, and I was going to consider folding if the 67 straight draw came in, or if the 8 paired. When he bet $70 I wasn't really sure what to do since I wasn't committed and I thought he would fire the river a lot. I assume fold is standard, but my read was that villain sucked so I'm still not sure.

edit: just realized if a diamond fell i'd have the nut redraw, but thats not good enough to continue on the turn if the flush comes and he makes a decent sized bet, right?

also mods, if this doesn't really qualify for MSNL just delete. i x-posted in SSNL but i don't really trust people there to give good advice when we're 250bb deep. (including myself, don't worry SSNLers)