View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 12:05 PM

Default Re: Some Stuff About PUA (very long)

[ QUOTE ]
- Turning to the stuff about men / women / what happens when they get together: You guys are LOL. Take that blanket list of 'what the PUA knows' about women that DrewDevil posted earlier. That [censored] reads like a KKK pamphlet about the Nigra Menace - just a pastiche of exaggerated stereotypes. I'm sure the ladies could get together and scribble out something about as unflattering and about as fair. Many of them are half-truths or based on something real, like most stereotypes, but I've never known a woman who was all of them - an emotional / sexual masochist AND a nagging shrew who secretly wants to lose AND completely superficial AND completely illogical AND lacking all self-awareness, etc. etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

This paragraph is not only highly insulting but completely misstates and misrepresents everything I've posted in this thread. Congratulations.

I'm not sure you continuing to just "being yourself" is a good idea, because in this thread you come across as a know-it-all, pretentious nerd who's in love with the sound of his own typewriter keys.