View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 05:55 AM

Default Design Help, Win $25!

Hey folks, I'm posting this in the Lounge, and OOT...figured it would be the 2 most appropriate forums. If not, mods feel free to move to where you see fit.

Here's the deal. Recently, I have started a business. I have acquired my Coin Operated Amusement Device license, and I'll be stocking local bars with things such as pool tables, dart boards, jukeboxes, and most importantly, video poker machines.

I am interested in custom designing a business card and after a day or two of messing around with it, I have discovered yet another way in which I suck. Enter 2+2.

If you're a design guru, or just massively creative when it comes to such things, I'd be interested in seeing what you folks can do. I'll pay $25 on Stars to the designer of the card/logo I like best. I'm just looking for a business card design that is snazzy/non-boring without looking goofy. Make sense? Yeah, I didn't think so...add poor communication skills to my list of deficiencies. Anyway, the business name is "For Amusement Only". If you're interested in participating, thanks, and good luck.