View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 07:30 PM

Default Caught Cheating--What to do?

New to forum, joined mainly to ask this question at bottom:

Heres the situation:

This is a $100 min. buy in cash game NL hold em. Most people buy in for $100-$300. If there isnt a full table, the dealer plays. (There is a full time dealer who gets a cut of the rake from the host of the game, who also plays; but no one has ever objected to the dealer playing.)

I know for a FACT, 100%, that this dealer is cheating. Once, while involved in a big pot with him, I made a big bet on the river, after long contemplation he folded, I mucked, then while gathering up the cards to reshuffle, he glimpsed my cards (KK). Also, Ive noticed that after every break, he wins a huge hand and the loser of this huge hand is ALWAYS in seat 3. He'll flop a set against AA or he'll have a FH against the nut Flush. He is also very proficient in handling cards. I dont think anyone else has noticed or caught on, but Im CERTAIN of whats going on.

The ONLY reason I didnt call him out instantly is I have no proof. It would only be his word against mine. Also, I dont know if the host is in on the scam. The host is a moron who sucks at poker, so he could be taken advantage of by this dealer who he thinks is a friend, or he could be in on it,...I just dont know.

So what should I do? I really want to take this to physical confrontation, but I want to know if the host is in on it first? Does anyone know of a way of finding out if the host is in on the fix? (other than asking him because if hes not in on it, he wont believe me and I cant prove it, but if he is he'll just lie.

What would you do? I AM NOT GONNA LET THIS GO UNCHECKED, that is not an option....ideas?