View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 07:00 PM

Default Re: Living and Playing in Vegas

Good question,

Whether I will need a day job will depend on the rental and real estate market in MA, I own rentals which currently require just hours per week.

I truly won't know until I'm settled whether I'll need to work. Poker is not my livelihood, I don't live close enough to give it a try. I will start out with the premise that I may be able to, without expecting, to make it a part of my livelihood.

I currently play NL, on occasion sit and go's as well as tournaments, while I have the basics down I have lots to learn and I am optimistic going forward. Once situated in my new home I plan to try different games.

Tourneys are important to me now.

Climate is important and I believe I could handle 40 degree winter weather, no frozen pipes and no snow (where it doesn't belong [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

School is somewhat important in that a very bad school would be unacceptable but I plan to continue staying involved in my son's school work, before and after to see to it that he succeeds. I trust that Southern Vegas Schools will be acceptable and on par with his current school.

MN, though as a Swede I'd probably fit in well there, is way too cold for me. I don't function well in that type of weather, not even with clothes on.