View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 05:40 PM

Default Re: I cannot win on pokerstars. Reasons ??

Stats are wrong because I am definately not winning 84% of the time with AA, that number is at 80% and next highest is KK at 64%

I cannot post everyday because I just bought a new house ( brag ) 1.2 million. ( I really must suck at poker ) and I am moving a bunch of crap and trying to figure out a stupid wall mount for that 60inch pioneer in the vip store ( awesome tv by the way )

No I have not updated my pt, infact I have never updated my pt, it got overfull with data sometime early this year and tech support told me to do some stuff to re new the database thats why I only have 84k hands.

Here is the stats to look for sciolist.

1. percentage of pots lost over 5 big bets with high pocket pairs.

2. Percentage of times I lose to bigblind wen its heads up.

IF those 2 stats are possible to look up that will be great indicator of how many bad beats i suffer. I am not looking forward to any of this information to be valid since you do work for the company and would not reveal such information. Let me repeat this post is in no way bashing full til,pokerstars or any big poker company. I am just saying that online poker in general is not real, it is skewed for bad players to do better.