View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 05:23 PM

Default Re: \"riggedpoker.com - 100% rigging guaranteed\"

it very much seems like the people who would be so bold to say "you should check for this" or "you should check for that" are pretty much making it up as they go along.

I offer no suggestions because I don't believe you can "prove" that it isn't rigged per-se. The conspiracy-tin-foil-hat crowd will come up with some other way.
"Well obviously they set it up in such a way that it wouldn't be detected in a regular scan of PT stats. They just give somebody else a 74o and those times that they give another player that hand they set it up for a 744 flop to beat somebody else's AA. But they balance it out so nobody notices."

Whatever silly stuff they want to come up with there is no stopping them.

Although showing all his pocket-pair stats is a reasonable start since that's where OP seemed to be all concerned.
OP still has not responded as to why he thinks there is such an anomoly in his own pocket-pair stats.
Really isn't that big a deal to admit that he hasn't updated his pokertracker in awhile. Sure looks better than when everyone thought he was making it up because he was getting all those pairs so many more times than he was supposed to.

Personally, I think some of his playing stats would be interesting. Especially at 6-max.
My hunch is that he is way too tight and passive for such games.
If he doesn't mind everyone seeing his VP, PFR, WtSD, ag-factor, etc etc then I suspect that could lead to others pointing out the flaws in his game which is the REAL reason he's losing afterall.