View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 03:18 PM

Default Re: \"riggedpoker.com - 100% rigging guaranteed\"

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone who thinks the deal at pokerstars is normal is mentally retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

FINALLY, why did someone not say this before, it's all clear now, a nobody with a full 7 posts says PokerStars is rigged.
Keep your statistical analysis, I'm taking my money out RIGHT NOW!!

[censored] DONKTARDTASTIC!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
If so many continue to play at sites truly believing they are somehow rigged against them, then perhaps there is a market for "riggedpoker.com" - just think about it: you could play at a site and be <u>100% sure that it was rigged</u>!!!

There would be no need to fill the zoo with endless posts about how you think online poker is rigged and no need for us "non-believers" to waste our time reading this [censored]...

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Hmmmm, but would the very same posters then want to fill the forum with pointless posts accusing "riggedpoker.com" of NOT rigging the cards properly??? You just can't win...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok so show me your proof the deal at pokerstars is random, and don't link to the page on their website. Just because some of you are winners on pstars means nothing.

There are tons of people who win playing slot machines. Does not change the fact that the machines are rigged against them, and in the long term they will lose.