View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 05:10 AM

Default Everything but preflop is up for debate 5/5 live

This is one of those hands that is basically played the complete opposite of how it would go down in a limit holdem game so this seemed like the place to post it.

Loose passive 5/5 1k max buyin live game. Villain has about $600 I cover. Villain is slightly tighter than the rest of the table but still bad, sizes his bets horribly preflop and postflop, plays bad hands, doesn't take position/stack sizes or any other important things into consideration. I've played with him a bit in 20 and 40 minbet games so he probably knows I'm tight and not a moron so it's not like he's going to instantly stack off with middle pair against me.

3 dummies limp including villain in HJ, I limp on the button with K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Flop: 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (Pot $25)
Check to villain who bets $20, CO folds, I raise to $60, fold to villain who calls.

Turn: Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (Pot $145)
Check/check

River: J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
He bets $50 I call

I'm not seeing how he can realistically call with a worse hand here, but not raising the second nuts just seems so unnatural to me.

Turn check is good I think? Flush draw and QT got there so he might be folding like everything I beat if I bet anyway.

Flop raise good, bad, neither?