View Single Post
Old 03-08-2006, 06:05 PM

Default went to see a \"massage therapist\" the other day (possibly NSFW)

So I go to a "massage parlor" the other day. It was the third time I'd been to one of these places in my life. There was an unusually really attractive girl (for a hooker) working so I chose her. I noticed her nose was running and I asked her if she did coke. At first she said no, but then she was asking me if I did. I was like, "Every once in a while." So she went and got some and we did a little. After that, we messed around a bit, and she was telling me how handsome I am and stuff. (I'm a good looking guy.)

After we were through, she asked me if I wanted to come back later and do more with her. She said she would pay the house fee for me to come back to a room with her, but she wanted me to bring a g and match her because she would have a g too. So I did this, and we hung out and talked for a couple hours. She was pretty cool. She's 30. I'm in my early 20's. She looks more like mid 20's. At the end she gave me her e-mail.

Now, even though I am a good looking guy I don't get many girls because of a lack of confidence or something. (I'm not really sure.) Should I try to pursue something with this girl? She's hotter than probably 80% of the girls I have slept with, and much hotter than my previous girlfriend. However, she is a hooker. What do you guys think?