View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 04:03 AM

Default Re: Weird/funny coincidences in your life

This occurred a few days ago actually.

So my friend from elementary school, who had moved to Nashville, TN and then later to Portland, OR, finally comes back to socal to visit after having been away for 10 years. Naturally we meet up, talk about stuff, etc. He says he has plans to go to Irvine the next day, which is where I coincidentally go to school (UCI), about 30 minutes from our hometown.

So I hang out with him there and he goes to meet his ex from Nashville, who had moved to southern California a while back. She is also my friend's good buddy and got to know each other because they were coincidentally put into the same dorm building (out of like...~50?) in freshman year. She had recently dated someone from the same elementary school as me and my visiting friend before as well.

Figured it was pretty crazy how there was this triangular network going on, how they had met in Nashville like 8 years ago and both ended up back in SoCal, how she happened to go to my school and was in my direct social network and had dated someone we knew 10 years back.