View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 02:40 AM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

Just to give an update since there hasn't been a beta release since the 8th, I've been working on the Reports tab - essentially redoing the entire thing in order to support tool tips that show the actual stat numbers, a summary row at the bottom and having the stats appear in the order that they are defined in the report xml file.

Not very big functional changes but these features needed to be done and the way I had that tab working before made it too messy to make this work the way I wanted it to. I'm also going to allow you to flip the report to Vertical view (stat headers appear top to bottom instead of left to right) which could be very useful when viewing lots of stats - this might take a little while to do but these changes I made make this possible.

So... will release an update tomorrow although the Reports tab might not be fully functional yet. I need to release the update though because the current version gets crippled on the 15th. There are also some additional Prima and ipoker importing fixes that should bring both sites very close to 100%.

rvg