View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 01:36 AM

Default Re: FTP CHECKS ARE NOT COMING ON TIME--WHY?

[ QUOTE ]
I don't even doubt that the problems described in this thread are legitimate, but there comes a point where posting the same message this often just makes you look like a buffoon. I'm still waiting on a check requested August 1, but seeing that people are starting to receive their checks, I'm sure it will be here soon. It beats bodog where they'll tell you up front that any check withdrawal will take over a month. It's clear at this point that Full Tilt can't or won't process checks as fast as Pokerstars. It's time to accept that fact and live with it. But as long as you get your money or an explanation within a reasonable amount of time (2-3 weeks) I think we should probably let it go, and as suggested by somebody earlier, just stop playing there if it bothers you that much. There is nothing illegal happening here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya I agree. People should calm down in general. It says this on their website.

"Checks are delivered by regular mail free of charge and should arrive within 15 business days."

Right now, 15 business days dates back to about July 23. So if your approval date (July 25th for me) is after this, I'm not sure what there is to bitch about? Their service sucks, but they are up front about it. Plan ahead if you are relying on these checks.