View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 10:33 PM

Default Re: Getting in shape for aBBall prop bet- log maybe

Well I didn't puke and I think having a stomach full of beer and some BBQ had a lot to do with that. I do have some cardio problems though, and I need to at least improve them a bit.

My opponent isn't very good. And I won't be playing in an intramural league or anything. Just this one on one game.

I found a site with a crap load of drills on it, I'm gonna pick the ones that are most important from my judgement. I'll probably post them here once I decide.

I need enough wind to score 7 points, or maybe 11. I would assume a 15 minute game, maybe 30 at the most. If I could get my short-mid jumper going, around the free throw line and the shoulder, that would be a big help, as I wouldn't have to run and drive as much. As I said I'm still faster than him so he has to play back. If I can hit a few jumpers without running to much and get him to come out on me a few drives should end it.

I thought this would be a harder challenge but the more I think about it the easier it seems like it'll be. I've gotten some good advice from here though and still glad I made the post. Maybe I'll post some updates after all, on stuff like made baskets and number of suicides. I definately need to concentrate on form before worrying about making buckets to start with though.