View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 07:30 PM

Default Beat: got slapped in the face by a girls mom

So i was spending the weekend at the belgian coast with some friends. One night we were out in a club and we spotted a hot young 8 accompanied by 2 older ladies. So we figured she was there with her mom and some friend. I managed to talk to her away from the other 2. Apparently she was from england. And when i asked her why she was brushing away so many guys she said she was a lesbian to which i responded that she shoudlnt lie. She then said "you're right, i m not a lesbian" *wink* So we start flirting and at one point the i say something like: yeah i might be an [censored] but you're a bitch too.
Suddenly her mom comes checking up on her and she tell her i called her a bitch. And her mom just slaps me in the face, LOL. This was the first time i ever got slapped in the face. Obviously the girl didnt mean for that to happen but still, after that i was pissed and off my game. Nothing happened. she was dancing like a crazy ho but i guess its nearly impossible to get more than a kiss if she s there with her mom [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

So BBV4life, what should i have done ?

she was wearing something like this:

Cliff notes: dont hit on girl if her mom's around.