View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 07:30 PM

Default Re: Official Bodog payout thread for US players

OK, I asked Bodog CS about NUcharge. See response below. Between this thread and the NUcharge thread I'm hopelessless confused about how reliable this is as a payout method.

1. Does this really work?
2. Has anyone ever NOT gotten a check?

I've somehow run up a few $K off a $90 cash for points offer, want to get some out before variance bites hard. Thanks.

[ QUOTE ]
NUCharge is currently our quickest withdrawal option for our clients to receive their funds.

NUcharge is a payment service that allows clients to use their Visa or MasterCard to purchase pre-paid calling cards which can be used to make long distance calls or to fund their Bodog account.

Please note that you must have a NUcharge account to purchase a card and deposit into Bodog. If you do not have an account you may visit www.nucharge.com to sign up. In order for a NUCharge deposit to be successful, the name in your Bodog account must match what is registered with NUcharge.

In order to receive a payout through NUCharge, you must deposit into your Bodog account via this method.

As always, payouts from Bodog will be processed by us within 24 hours. From their, the funds will be credited back to your NUCharge account. All clients can expect the NUcharge withdrawal process to take an average of 3-4 business days for eCheck and 4-5 business days through Bank Wire depending on your bank.

Clients will be charged fees through NUcharge and never by Bodog. The fees are:

eCheck: $5.00 per transaction
Bank Wire: 2% of the amount

Please note this can be changed by NUCharge at any time, so it is best to contact them for the most up to-date information. On the Bodog end, you will still receive 1 payout free per payout, per month and any additional requests will be subject to a $20.00 service fee.

For further inquiries regarding this method it is our suggestion to contact them via email or their Customer Support Line, where they would be glad to assist you.

[/ QUOTE ]