View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 05:34 PM

Default Re: For all you Emma Watson fans.

lol just looking at a forum to find some new pics to post and came across absolute gold. Fan forums are quite possibly the most entertaining reading ever.

'Greetings I'm in love with Emma, I cant stop thinking of her ... There isn't a minute when I dont think about her, I day dream about her and I even dream about her at night. I sometimes cry because I know I cant get her, she's just an actrice and I'm just a normal boy who lives across the sea. I think more of her than the girl I have a crush on from my school, Emma is the perfect girl for me .... Insted of chatting with friends on MSN, I keep staring at pictures of her while wiping away my tears. I even cried while posting this, I really love her. What can I do'

That was the original post. There were a few replies (no trolling wtf???) and then this guys reply

'Netherstorm i'm in the same situation as you,and worse!!Believe it or not i'm from romania,it's a very long distance...and...i'm poor!!i'm not a rich guy who knows that he can get any girl that he wants!Believe it or not i've never been in love!!!!But when i watched the HP movie....I almost fainted!!I just love her,i cry for her,i listen only sad music...i can't stop thinking at her!!I tried getting out with my friends but ...at a moment i begin crying and they wonder what's wrong with me!!!i don't know what to do....please don't laugh about this fact but...what can i do to contact her....i just want to talk with her!!!i just want...to see her!!But when i think that i can't do this .....i'm not obsessed i'm really in love!!i can't help it!i've watched HP movies 100 times each just to see her,i watch images with her,i really don't know what to do!!Does anyone know how to talk with her??please answer'

Rofl then some guy gives his advice

'I only ask that... well the best thing you can do its take in mind that is not impossible, with a few chances but no impossible.. if you decides you dream come true and for this frase you have to hang up. save and travel to england you will have one chance!!... but you'll have it.'

Chadmack - which one of these guys are you [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]???