View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 04:49 PM

Default Re: Famous person BBV

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
brag? - I had a beer with Ice Cube
beat - I paid for the beer

Met Thiesman before. He's pretty much a jerk.

I was also in a movie with Woody Harrelson, Courtney Love, and Edward Norton. I met and chit chatted with Woody.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who did you play?

I love this movie BTW, mostly because I'm a hardcore libertarian/First Amendment fanboy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I played a lawyer (uncredited of course) in the Supreme Court scene.

If you were facing E Norton I was over his right shoulder. It was after Primal Fear was released but the buzz of Norton had not really hit yet. Over EN right shoulder were 2 lawyers then behind them were like 4 or 5 . I was directly to the left of a female who was in her early 40's IIRC.

IRL she was a pretty wealthy lady who has had her house used in more than one movie. I forget her name and probably wouldn't know it if I heard it.

I felt kind of stupid after meeting Woody. The only thing I really wanted to talk about was a movie of his that was about to come out (King Pin). He told me he thought the movie was hilarious. Not in a I know I have to sort of way. I saw the movie and totally agreed with him. (BTW, Woody could wheel the heck out of that chair.)

That Supreme Court scene (near the end of the movie) took nearly 14 hours to shoot that day.