Thread: Jelly Battle!
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 03:45 PM

Default Re: Jelly Battle!

The only thing funnier than the game theory was the one guy who tried to collude with me to KO another guy!

I once killed a guy by winning a jelly off for a shield with two nearby nukes [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Also, freeze is by far and away the most underrated square - when im in the zone i can finish the final one on one bit without them picking up a single weapon [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

General jelly strategy for me is a bit like SnGs:

1, Stay out of trouble. Try and find a corner and dont lose health. Shields, invisible and rage are good picks
2, Pick up solid spots to damage everyone with nukes and airstrikes - plus the odd random drop to screw with them
3, When they have finished themselves off and its heads up, go uber aggro and try and push them onto the backfoot then just pound them with rage and the random drops. Plus if you cant get a solid aggressive square a freeze followed by close range blast is a really powerful combo.

And always be aware of the board in general - sometimes this means taking a gamble on a jelly off to stop someone gaining a big upperhand. Try and get an idea of their tendancies - dont pick a drop when they are near an invisible and you should try and pick the invisible when they are about to do the same.

Run good, profit.