View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 02:58 PM

Default NL10-AKS OOP- semi coordinated flop-

Unknown villian. A few hands later that we tangled together villian has shown a tendency to limp/call 5-6x raises from me in the blinds and calls 4-5x raises from my blinds. In two of the cases villian showed A4o and 910o. In this hand I have no read.

I hit on a somewhat coordinated flop and thought a c-bet range was better than a psb since I didn't want to flat out say I hit the Ace. Once villian calls I considered a flush draw was within the range since villian limp, called. Once the third heart hits I was unsure how best to proceed. If I check and villian bets, should I call I might have a tough decision on the river. If I psb and get called I have nothing to redraw to and if I get raised I feel like I'm committed to the hand when I might be behind. A smaller bet might help me limit villians range further depending on their reaction.

Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.05/$0.10
5 players
Converter

Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is SB with K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
UTG folds, CO calls, Button folds, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $0.5</font>, BB folds, CO calls.

Flop: 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($1.1, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $0.75</font>, CO calls.

Turn: 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($2.6, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero??</font>.