View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 10:14 AM

Default I hate KK - busted 3 times in an hour!

So my first post. I have to vent, my KK busted 3 times in an hour.

Here's how:

1. The worst of the 3! Down to heads up play in a multi table NL tourney. Already seen off some 4,000 other punters (was a PP freeroll). Dealt KK, put in a minimum raise to try and trap, he just calls. Flop Q,10,2. I bet the pot, he pushes. How many would fold? I just couldn't lay em down when I had (I thought) a great chance to win the torney. I call he shows QQ [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] Turn and river are blanks. Ouch. I just had him covered, next hand i get 33 and (a bit tilty) push he calls with A rag flops an A and it's all over.

2. After this decide to play some .25/.50 NL. Have about $40 in front of me. Dealt KK. Manage to get it all in pre flop against 1 other. He shows AA and his A's hold.

3. About 10 hands later (same table, different villain) had about $75 in front of me. Dealt KK. Get it all in pre flop against 1 other. He shows AA and again they hold. What the .... twice in about 10 hands [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Now I know these are not bad beats. I know that each time my money went in I was behind. Just amazed that the 2nd best pre flop hand got busted 3 times in such a short space.