View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 11:38 PM

Default Re: Weight Loss Challenge. I want YOU! (fat ass)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Good luck to you guys. I went from 297 to 184 since last june. I have 7 more to go and then its sweet maintenance. Just remember when you eat is huge...carbs early,spaced out small meals and workout so when you get there your not skinny fat

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, somebody actually outlost me. Congrats man.

I posted this in BBV earlier, might was well here. My most recent before/after picture.

I'm done tying weightloss to money, it kinda [censored] with my head, but I wish all of you good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was kind of a unique situation that made it a little easier on me to shed it. I had a serious illness that left me bedridden 90% of 4 years. Previous to that I had always been an athlete and never above 215. Once I got better the first 50 came off from just becoming active again. The rest has been a struggle, but I was also still off work on a medical leave for a long time so I could totally spend myself working out without having to conserve energy for normal life things like work.
You look good dids and congrats.You kind of have a fuller face like me which means that people dont notice how much you have lost until its substansial. I had alrady lost like 70 lbs without hardly a comment until I hit a certain point where it seemed like everyone made a comment about it. It was the first time in a long time that I didnt completely dread going shopping. When I get the last 7-10 off I will try to find a before picture and post both. At my heaviest I was avoiding the camera hard but I am sure someone has a Christmas photo or something.