View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 11:00 PM

Default Re: Chicago - Where are you playing now?

It's actually not a rule at Four Winds, and something the staff can change with the wave of a a wand on their magic tablet when they move you. I think they just don't know any better.

I had a real issue with the same moving of stacks issue as the OP after an incident that affected me last week. I wanted to take my full stack with me and it will only let you buy in when you use your card for the max of 200. They changed something on their majik tablet and I was able to pull my original stack out of my card.

I addressed this with Glen the manager and he said they would only allow someone to go back to original buy in if they moved them. Which still doesn't make a lot of sense to me. A player would not be allowed to change tables of his own accord and rebuy for original amount without a one hour break.

I got the sense, however, that the staff isn't really aware of what a significant issue this is. I get the impression they are great with people and electronics, but poker noobs. I think pocketing your profit could be easily perpetrated, and am going to hound them about this like a fat man on a pizza. I wish everyone that plays there would do the same