View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 05:38 PM

Default Re: The Federal Reserve: Love it or Hate it

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
to be clear, i'm calling anybody who firmly states as a fact (what you did)something contrary to those points a fool.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where?

[/ QUOTE ]

#11630263 - 08/11/07 06:17 PM. you state:

[ QUOTE ]
Do you have cash? Do you have stocks? You are speculating. Get over it

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

fact: Major business cycles are sourced to money supply changes and monetary policy and got worse since the creation of the fed.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is obviously not a fact as it is apparantly hotly debated with highly skilled economists landing on both sides.

[ QUOTE ]

to be clear, i'm calling anybody who firmly states as a fact (what you did)something contrary to this point a fool. further, it isn't worth arguing with somebody that dense. on the other hand, if somebody made that statement (something contrary to those points) and wants to learn as to why they are facts, i'll gladly engage and relay the theory that leads them to be true.

(i actually wouldnt say this and dont believe it. Just want you to see what its like to talk to like jackass)

[/ QUOTE ]

the difference is night and day.

i am WAY wrong and completely out of line speaking to you like that and for that i apologize. can you forgive my trespass on that note? if so, let us continue civilly.

the bottom line is though that the issue you take directly above isn't widely regarded as a fact while it is compeltely proven and logically correct and widely held that passively collecting risk premia is not speculation.

the ONLY thing being speculated upon is that capitalism rewards takers of risk more than the risk free rate. if you believe that, then there is nothing speculative about passive investing.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Do you have any cash? Do you have any stock? you are speculating, get over it

that is an embarrasing (for you) belief.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why dont you explain something wrong with what was said instead of insults?

[/ QUOTE ]

i've apologized for the insult. i've further explained it above and in previous posts.

Barron