Old 08-11-2007, 07:23 PM

Default Re: 500/1k river spot

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I know this post is now kinda old and all but I'm going to bump it anyway.

In the begginning I was in the c/c camp and really didn't understand why pretty much every player i respect in this thread was opting for the c/f. After thinking about it long and hard i get why a c/f is prob better here.

Anyway i really feel i learnt something from this thread. Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

So I ask again, what hand are you afraid of when you c-f?

[/ QUOTE ]

Its not a specific hand we are afraid of here, but everyone seems to think if we bet durrrr's calling range has us beat. Sometimes hes going to call thin but overall this range beats cts's hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

All this is predicated on durrrr having at least one hand in his range that beats us.

I'm not saying he doesn't, just that I would have guessed prior to this thread that he doesn't.

So please indulge me and pick a hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img],
K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 10 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img],
Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 10 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img],
9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 10 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img],
also some combinations of A 10.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

I actually missed that the bdoor flush had come in. Thanks for your response, very reasonable answer.

(Although I kinda doubt 4c3c and AT, but that's beside the point.)

[/ QUOTE ]

I also kinda doubt 43cc and A10 but they are atleast plausible.