View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 05:59 PM

Default Re: best approaches of playing style in different Limits

I think iam pretty tough to play against, i will not let me push around and have no problem with putting 1/3 of my stack in when i suspect a resteal or whatever. I just suspect that the advantages of playing like 32/25 or similar semilag styles will not do you a favor at higher limits for reasons mentioned in the OP.PPl are more aware of dynamics how u play try to figure u out, i feel the best thing is try to think what ur opponent is likely to think about u and then go with this. I think having a variable game is really important, so that ppl cant figuere u out.

I think i do pretty well i just donk off my stack too light unfortunetly.

I think the advantage of beeing a lar or slag (ie trying to steal a lot) i basiclly gone at a higher game since ppl are more likely to try to counter you while at nL 200$ they basiclly dont even want to, ppl who just wnat to play their str8 forward game are just more common there i guess.

So my basic question is should i keep playing like i do or should i calm down an play the solid suggested or whatever u want to call it style? Whatever that would be.

I guess like 24/10 or somethig