View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 12:35 PM

Default Re: Starting hands: Win % , bb/100 ..??

Thanks Assue/Airman for the replys. I consider it a good sample at ~125k hands. I should of played my starting hands enough to overcome varaince, or at least figure out whats a winning hand and whats not (for my style of play). Of couse if I'm a loser with AQo (real example) its obvious to me I'm playing it wrong. The good hands/PPs are not hard to figure out .Same with 22/33, they are both losers in everything and I don't know how/if I should play them obv. Thats a question for another topic however.

Ausse, I see you point but what about hands like T8s for example.. Net: ($33), Avg/hand: (.10), BB/Hand: (-.02) ... Would this tell me I'm playing it correctly or wrong? This is where I am looking for anwsers. Other examples (Q9s , A2s, T9o, J7s, 97s, 34s. A9o) .These hands turn a small profit for my style of play, but some are losers for bb/hand. Not sure if I have to adjust of some or cut them out of my game.. Its kind of a hard question because a LAG and TAG stats will be totally differnt, so you can't just ask someone if X hand is profitable.