View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 04:21 AM

Default Dan Harrington produced a play...

I was very amused when I opened up the program last Sundaynite for the play called "It's Just Sex". Dan Harrington's name was the first words printed on the first page. I started chuckling n turned to Dan n said "producer"?? I just started laughing and shook my head. Dan just smiled n gave me the "you know eye rolling n hand gesture".

I should fill you all in by introducing myself. My name is Tina Sue and I will be featured in a new 2+2 venture in the very near future. (Sorry its a secret can't tell ya!) But one of the main reasons I have been chosen is that I know people. Lots of people.... poker people. I have known Dan for 16 years. Which means I have been around the poker world and played waaay too much poker and know waaay too many poker people. I look forward to sharing more of my stories with all of you soon. Now back to the play.

Dan asked our mutual friend Bob Wachtel(he's a bagammon master) and I to a play last sundaynite n told us we might not get seats. Yeah right, I told Dan that if my producer showed up at my play n there were no seats I would take the couch off the stage n place it in the pit so he could sit. Hah! But of course there were 3 prime seats taped off for us.
The play "It's Just Sex" is written n directed by a poker player named Jeff Gould. It's on at a little theater called the Zephyr on Melrose in LA. It's a comedy about 3 couples. Now I enjoyed this play very much n I laughed harder because Dan coughed up moolah for a play about sex! Let me tell ya Dan is one of the most conservative guys I know....so go figure. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

After the play we went to play live action bagammon. But I'll tell ya'll about that another time. So your sitting there thinking was this a shameless plug for Dan's play? Well heck ya what are friends for.. especially since I was told to blog up!! If your in LA plez go check it out.

For more info on Dan Harrington's play
www.plays411.com/justsex