View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007, 01:37 PM

Default Re: Tell me about the Hard Rock LV

The Palms on Fridays have what they call "Ditch Fridays". I don't know much about it, but it's similar to Rehab on Sundays. Knowing that it's the Palms, I'm sure it's worth a visit. A similar thing is happening at Venetian called Club Tao. Essentially, the hotels are bringing the "night" clubs into the daytime and out to the pools.

Also, if you do stay at the Palms and are sick of taking taxis, you can walk to the Rio (about a 7 minute walk) and take their free shuttles to their Strip properties (Cesars, Harrah's, Flamingo Hilton etc.). Since you're there mid-week, taxis and traffic won't be too bad; neither would getting into the clubs. Here's what I would recommend from a club/party standpoint:

Pure: Hottest Club in Vegas right now.
Tao: A very close 2nd to Pure.
Palms: You pay 1 cover and get into the Playboy Club and Moon...they also give you a free pass to Ghostbar and Rain good for after a certain time.
Trist: I like it, but it's sort of a classier club if you're into that sort of thing.
Hard Rock: off the strip, but easy to get to by taxi. Body English is still cool, but do try to find a way into Rehab.