View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007, 05:41 AM

Default Re: Excuse me I hav a Problem with...

Ok your posts helped me a lot once again. Thank you for that to all of you...

I wouldn't say that I am a handreading phenomenon, but I am right most of the time. And I like it to raise for folding [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] every time when I smell a move or some weakness.

But the answere from FUTUREDOC85 "Probably the biggest mistake inexperienced (at least inexp. at relentless aggression) players make is that they want to bluff at every pot with nothing" I recognized that in my game some days before he wrote that!

Now I playing a little bit more what the players at the table let me do. I mean when the opponents or especially one or two opponents play weak tight I loose up against them and raise and reraise no matter what. I pick of some players on which my moves will better work.

At this time I dont make such big loses, but at all not big winnings too. I try to build up my bankroll more calmly. Maybe you joking about me, but I play only one table 10NL 6Max and I love it. Multitabeling is not what I like to play. You really learn more with one tableing and get the most of it when you "know" your opponents. I cant master that knowledge when I am multitableing.