View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007, 12:29 AM

Default Re: CockBlock Stories

[ QUOTE ]
so I head over to a B-day party for this chick I know and used to bang on the side for awhile (pretty good sex too). I wasn't expected and she was very happy to see me so I knew I was in, especially after I texted her phone and told her I had brought a little weed, we used to smoke up all the time and [censored] for hours... anyway

Her party has a bunch of theater people there (she's into that stuff) and this one guy was pretty into her, kept hanging around and [censored]. So after most of the evening the party starts thinning out, which is a bit of a chore 'cause theater goobs don't have the social skills to figure out it's time to go. Basically it got to be her saying "OK YAWN!!!!" Gotta get some rest" to clear people out. I'm not really moving or anything since I'm staying (duh). So this guy goes up stairs where all the coats were laid out and then walks down and HANDS ME MY COAT, saying something about here ya go blah blah, time to leave, blah blah.... totally funny. I said thanks but I'm not leaving yet and he was steaming about it you could tell.

After everyone was gone we smoked up and she was laughing her ass off "LOL he TOTALLY tired to [censored] block you LOL!!"

edit: yes, had sexytime later, and in the morning etc

[/ QUOTE ]

these don't count. but i think they're necessary to balance out the pain from reading the true cockblock stories.