View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 11:09 AM

Default Re: SSNL POKER [cheese] thread AUGUST

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just read through a few SSNL strategy threads for the first time in ages and was struck by the amount of questionable yet arrogantly offered up advice.

'lol wtf are u doing obv crai' etc etc

There is no point to this post, that is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I 100% agree with you and think this should be stickied and you made mod so we can crack down on all the hatin. thats why i mentioned something to someone i won't mention cause no point bringing up again, because too much bad attitudes. we need to give eachother cyber hugs when we get down. not put eachother down for our own egos.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, I asked politely to not even bring me up on this subject again. I'm done being polite now, just stfu.

Honestly I barely remember you ever making any strategy posts in msnl or ssnl besides a one liner here or there or quoting somebody. And of course the rest of your posts in these forums are in the cheese thread, often with one liner brags and no graphs or PT stats.

For somebody who has a "bad attitude" I sure do contribute a hell of a lot more than you do, especially considering you're so apparently concerned about the well being of this forum. Being positive and friendly doesn't make up for being a worthless poster. That is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

shush

puppy

was referring to everyone not you whiny.