Old 08-09-2007, 09:12 AM

Default Re: 1/2 NL with 100 max buy in.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think a $10-15 win rate(1/2NL 100

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true, a slightly below average player will lose money (and quite a bit of it). [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

To clarify, at $4 rake and 30 hands per hour, an average player is losing $12 an hour. A slightly below average player loses $15 an hour, not wins $15 an hour.

[/ QUOTE ]

I called myself "slightly below average" because that is the overall level of player I believe I am. I have very few doubts I can continue to make 10-15+ at 1/2 NL 100 max Live in South FL and as I improve perhaps more. I am a winning 25NL player(75k hands) and a losing 50NL player(5k hands)(on pokerstars 6max) also a loser at MTT's overall, this is where I base my opinion of my level of play. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
My stratagy is play pretty nitty, I limp alot on BTN and CO with hands like 79s 89os J7s, I try to limp with any pair 88 and under in most spots and look for a set. I bet big pairs heavy enough to not give any sets odds at all to the callers(while i'm at my 100 stack). I play AK, AQ, AJ suited or not, KQs 99 TT very carefully, I do not overplay these cards OOP. Once I stack up to 200+ I try to play a more TAG game, but forget stealing blinds 95% of the time, because they will call.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your a "slightly below average" player and you plan on making $15 an hour in Florida cash games????????????

First off, how many NO LIMIT holdem players in Florida do you believe are going to have produced a winning amount of over $10 an hour after 500+ hours of play? The percentage is going to be considerably low.