Thread: Sickening.
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 04:28 AM

Default Re: Sickening.

Thanks, I know it sucks bad. I know that on pokerstars you can use them for smaller stakes. Id have gladly taken 75$ in tourny dollars. and played micro sit and gos.

my strategy, just to play within my limits. I did pretty well in june on stars, but then I didnt use any bankroll managment. I have only been playing since the first of the year. I had almost 4k in cashes, then I went bust. Then I lost my job about 3 weeks ago. And in that 3 week period Ive had alot of time to talk and read about the game more and I know now my errors. Ive been playing those freerolls which are maddening.

I basically dream about poker every night. And its like either its a sign that I need to be taught a lesson and struggle and have it really hard. Or its a sign that I dont need to play at all.

Ive read imfo on this board alot in the last few weeks, good stuff. I dont want to bore anyone, im just at a point in my life where alot of bad things have happened around me, my parents who have been married 29 years almost divorced, I had relationship problems with a guy myself. So basically I just sit at home now all day and do nothing, I start drawing unemployment soon. But im determined this is what I want to do im going to learn this game no matter what it takes.

Ok ramble over.