View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 10:15 PM

Default Re: Some Stuff About PUA (very long)

Cardo,

lol, right on schedule

Seriously though dude, you are truly, truly gifted. When I read some of your posts, I almost find it hard to believe that they’re being written by a 24 year-old. Even your detractors can’t deny your intelligence and ability to generate 600 pages worth of interest, centered solely on your ego run amok.

You have such an incredible knack for saying words good and stuff, that it’s almost inconceivable that you’ll never learn to channel your talents through something just a tad more constructive than self-destruction.

The OP doesn’t really have as much to do with PUA as it does with your general attitude towards life once again. Everything sucks, remember?

All of your problems stem from the fact that you’re trapped in the post-modernist’s mindset of perceived helplessness. This is a horrible nightmare.

You see every event on its time-line, rather than as an actual occurrence, and since everything eventually ends or dies (pain), you cannot justify any action that would at least allow you to enjoy it while it lasts. It must be perfect from every angle or it’s a no-go. But since everything is doomed to failure in the long run, then everything is essentially “wrong”, and not even the slightest amount of effort will make much sense.

In short, you are viewing the universe/existence in "wave" form, rather than as individual particles. This is remarkable for someone your age, but it’s also insane, and is almost always accompanied by a person with low self-esteem.

Fortunately this doesn’t have to be a life-long sentence. All of what’s going on in your head lately (that which you perceive to be logic and reason) can be effectively cured by cultivating a little self-esteem. That’s all.

When you finally stop rejecting that as a possibility, your whole reality will shift from enslavement to empowerment. You won’t care much anymore that life’s just a big joke. You’ll still know, but you won’t really care because you’ll be having too much fun to notice.

You just need to loosen up a little, and stop thinking of life as some equation that needs to be solved, and start living life as the beautiful gift that was given to you.

Here, I’ll save you about 5-10 years worth of torment;

The purpose of life is not to waste what little time you have trying to figure out what the [censored] purpose of life is.

On the other hand, I’d feel pretty weird about taking advice from a gimmick account.

Cardo, I think you’re a pretty cool dude, and a lot of people genuinely like you, and want to see you get better. You just need to start believing in yourself man. [\teh ghey]
[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]