View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 08:17 PM

Default Re: Some Stuff About PUA (very long)

[ QUOTE ]
I agree that a lot of the PUA stuff is stupid. But I don't get mad/judge the guys who use it. I get mad at the GIRLS that fall for it, then complain that guys are only interested in them for sex and are bastards and they really want a nice guy. Except then they fall for another guy who [censored] them and leaves.

Personally, I'd rather be a nice guy and not have to use stupid tricks like being an [censored] and never complimenting a girl to get her to sleep with me. But if girls are only going to sleep with me if I'm an [censored], then fine, that's what they get. It's not my fault, it's theres.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whats going to be really funny is when Oprah covers the PUA stuff on her show. This will wise up teh chicks, and the ploys wont work, and most likely will do the opposite. And for teh record, I dont think guys are much different than girls when it comes to wanting things they cant have, how many posts do we have from guys whining about some chick dumping him. guys are just hornier a larger percentage of the time.