View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 07:08 PM

Default Re: EPASSPORTE thread. (#2 of 2.)where did you use your cards?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hi all. Does anyone have a link to something just generally describing ePass? I'm considering getting it and would like to understand it better. I checked out their site, but would like some more info. Particularly,

1) What security measures do they have...that is, what kind of stuff will I have to send them to verify I am who I say I am?

2) When will the above measures be required (at what time in the process)?

3) What sorts of numbers are allowed on ePass? Obviously I cannot pull out $100k in 1 transaction. According to their site, it seems like the maximum allowed per day is $1000. Is this correct or is that per transaction? Basically, what's the most I can pull out on an ePass card via an ATM?

4) What's the best strategy for getting money out? ATM or bank transaction?

5) Which banks accept ePass and which do not?

6) How long would it take to have a fully functional ePass account with a card and everything?

7) Is it a good idea to attach it to a bank account or will the visa card work just fine? Is it possible to get the limits Up-ed without attaching it to a bank account?

I guess those are the main questions I have. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anybody wanna answer my questions or should I start a new thread?

[/ QUOTE ]

This information is in this thread. Also, good luck randomly posting 8 questions in one post and getting a quick response without even reading the thread it is in.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I *could* read through 60 pages of posts. Nope. I'll just start an ePass FAQ thread.